Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My 5 month old talked & Nicole had an affair.

This is not the first time he has said DA DA. And before all you naysayer start spewing, ask Cooper as he is my witness. Nicole even admitted that "he says DA DA all the time" she then tried to discredit Brody by saying "but not on purpose." I disagree because when I walk in his room he sees me and says DA DA. Nicole just doesn't realize that when he says DA DA to her, he's saying "hey mom, where's dad?" Case closed chumps.

Next item.....Nicole had an affair. She won't say who it was with and I found out because we got pulled over by a cop and he said, "Didn't I pull you over yesterday?" Of course I asked her what the cop was talking about and caught her lying about where she had been. After a while she admitted she was having an affair. So I asked, "Didn't you tell him you were married?" and she, nonchalantly with a shrug of her shoulders, said "no." I then asked her who it was she was having an affair with and she wouldn't say. I was so mad that I woke up from my dream! In the morning, Nicole got peppered with questions, but she, of course, nonchalantly said "no"....hmmm, just like in the dream. But she has apologized for having an affair in my dream and we've decided to try and work things out and stay together for the children's sake. Nicole says my dream is payback for the regular dreams she has of us being back in our dating/broken-up phase and me still being non-committal.

7 comments:

swensen squeeze said...

Ok - he did say da da...but who knows if that is what he is meaning:) Nice title to your post...I can see why Nicole would like you to change that. It is good news to know that neither one of you would do that to each other:)

Veronica said...

Hey y'all were at the elephant parade the other day, huh! I saw Cooper by the fountain and I looked around for y'all but couldn't find you. What, do you just let your kid wander away? JK! It would have been fun to say hi!

April Kennedy said...

Fcott...I never figured you for the insecure type! Nice, I like it. hahaha...I totally agree with Nicole, total payback for the years that WE spent telling you SHE was the one and to pull your head out of your you know what! Not to mention the pain we had to go through as you introduced a couple of new girls to us that instantly we all knew were ALL WRONG. Nicole, trust us we really didn't like them and they aren't even worth mentioning here, BUT WE did haunt Fcott with YOUR name daily because we felt we were receiving revelation on his behalf in the faux older sister/brother type of way!

Also, knowing Fcott...I loved the title...I knew a good story was to follow. And the da da part...I think it is proven that those are the first true hard constenants that they start experimenting with,but us good mommies usually will just let our good daddies believe what they want to believe, so Congrats Fcott on the first words!

Nelson said...

Even though I figured your title was a joke of sorts, my heart still feel when I read those awful words. I am so thankful they are not true. Dido what swensen clan said "it is good news to know that neither one of you would do that to each other." The best news I've heard in a long time.
Come up & over the mountain for dinner. We miss you guys, and are needing some serious Allen Family time.

Nelson said...

Just read my comment and realized I meant to say my heart fell.
I hope you are having happier dreams, rather than nightmares.

Mrs. Olsen said...

Nicole and Scott. Just saw your fabulous pics on Justin Hackworth Photography. You all look great and have a cute little family. Tootalootie.

amanda said...

This is hilarious, but I'm glad it was just a dream. Also glad to see that the dreams don't go away after you outgrow the newlywed stage. Thanks a lot. I guess it shows you're still in love though, eh?
Who was the cop? Mike Mays? Haha.