Sunday, August 31, 2008

First Items of Business

First item of business....I detest blogging. Second item of business, let's talk about Nicole. Like Micheal Jordan, whose 3 NBA titles weren't enough, and he then had to try his hand at baseball, and just like Aurthur Blank and Bernie Marcus, who were forced in to retirement from Home Depot, the very store they built from the ground up, Nicole has decided/has been in her mind forced to hang up her keyboard in search of something else. When something you love slowly becomes your nemesis, it's time to walk away. Never would I have guessed this is what would become of Nicole's desire to blog. Only Nicole can tell you exactly how this came to fruition, but the "Queen of Blog" is out. Don't worry, she's not dead, just "searching out greener pasture," if you will. RIP babe and I won't miss the time you spent blogging.

Now onto the good stuff... Cooper came up to me this morning and said, "Dad, my wiggly spot hurts." I said, "Where is your wiggly spot?" He then points to his hip and shows me his underwear spots...you know the spots were your undies are too tight and leave a mark? Anyway I said, "Do you think it is because you have on 3 pairs of underwear?" He said, "Probably. Maybe I should just wear 2 pairs." OK Son. You are officially a wacko.


Also here are some recent pics of our household liabilites. In business, they are known as overhead.



For Grandmas:

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good luck Scott. I bet you'll get sucked into it too. You and Robert and you're addictive personalities...

Nelson said...

Very impressed Fcott!
Your blog is one of my new favorites.

Jill said...

Scott, I can't wait to see the pics of you on the uneven parallel bars. Don't leave us hanging for too long!

Carla said...

Love it, love it, love it! Keep up the good work with the liablities.

Matt said...

Like Father Like Son.

Gotta love that Cooper Trooper.

P.S. Matt and Jeff would/will/can beat Shawn and Fcott at bball. Anytime. Anywhere.

swensen squeeze said...

First of all, love the name...Fcott. Second, happy that you took over!! We will miss Nicole! Can't wait to see the next DI video!

April Kennedy said...

Don't leave us hanging for too long for a new post.