Sunday, June 21, 2009

For Father's Day

Guest Entry Again--This is my husband/kids' father. The video below shows him playing the "Don't Laugh" game. The object is pretty simple: no matter what the laugh inducer does, you try to remain stone-faced. Scott is so easy going, good natured, fun loving that, basically, he really, really, really sucks at this game. He couldn't even control the laughter long enough to let the guy "trying" to make him laugh do anything.

Just one of the many reasons I love him.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love it, I kinda wish it would've shown Trav showing off his skills too! It's good to see a post from this neck of the woods :)

Allen Family said...

That's just it, Jill, I couldn't get Trav doing anything because he never got a chance on Scott. 'Member, Trav was turned around waiting to attack Scott w/ his mad skills, but Scott couldn't control the laughter long enough for that.

swensen squeeze said...

I am laughing out loud right now...because I keep playing it over and over and over again!! We love Fcott!!